Money Advice Service Debt Advice Project (MASDAP)

Citizens Advice Flintshire has funding from the Money Advice Service (MAS) to provide debt advice to Flintshire residents who are experiencing financial difficulties.

We can assist with a whole range of money issues including: household bills, credit debts and insolvency options such as bankruptcy and debt relief orders.

To leave a message for the Debt Advice Specialist team email us at